1.09.2008

did the cat get your tongue?

in november, after months of having little to say, i decided that i needed to take a break from blogging. a lot of changes have occured since my last post and, i really miss being able to use this venue for clearing my mind.

some things you probably need to know about me:

i moved to kansas city in 2002 to be with the love of my life, john. we met through a dave matthews band mailing list a few years before and did the long distance thing until neither of us could stand it anymore. if you want to learn more about our relationship, go here.

cast of characters:

john ~ the love of my life, my husband, best friend and confidante
oliver ~ the boy beagle
susie ~ the girl beagle
alison ~ my bff since 8th grade (we've know each other since we were 4 but that's another story for another time.)
elise ~ my other bff
shannon ~ my work bff (i know, everyone is a bff)
rachel ~ my sister
cody ~ my brother
michael ~ my brother

there will be more added later but this is a good start.

on the ipod: weird fishes/arpeggi - radiohead

No comments: